3.18.2010

Quick Track

As much as I love to keep busy with painting and drawing, I've always found that I need a complete break from it every six months or so, just for a couple weeks. Clear my thoughts and get back to the creative process. I decided on this hiatus to force myself to record more music.
I found a pack of beat samples on youtube from a guy named Jonesy. check his blog at www.jonesytheofficial.com
He put 16 bar samples of a few different beats together onto one track with an intro and an outro. As soon as I played the intro on youtube I knew I had to download it and record over it. I wrote all the verses yesterday afternoon and recorded them in the evening. It's been a great start to the hiatus as it let me get some stuff off my chest and tell a few stories... enjoy!

the video is just a still image... i had to put some sort of picture to the wav file in order to upload it to youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment