8.01.2009

been a long time

not a post since the death of MJ. I'm sorry for both.
I've been having a tough time dealing with this Michael situation.
It disgusts me to no end how the media is suddenly back on his side as a creative genius.
They brought him up as a child, then ripped him apart his whole life.
Then he dies so they love him again, and now they're re-ripping on him for his drug use.
I have to leave it at that, or I will get into a full length novel about my distaste for this whole extravagant mess.
In the mean time, enjoy some of my favorites from the last month.















And yes, I still eat my pizza with a fork and knife. Get off my cloud.


 












Finally, I've been slipping with my canvas work in the last little while. But its only increased my pencil and paper work as well as some upcoming spraypaint jobs. 
I had an idea for a Michael Jackson tribute shirt, but so far I haven't put it together in a way that perfectly reflects the king... hold tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment